Be with you!♥

Thursday 11 August 2011

A cup of fresh juice a day, keep your skin pretty everyday

Have been having the fresh fruit + veggie juice almost everyday after the surgery.
Had tried a few type of juices,
this is still the best one.
Red Apple + Green Apple + Orange + Tomato + Carrot + Lemon.

Can u guys imagine how would it taste like?
It's nice, i would say.

And yes, i owe XiuJuan one cup.
Does DHL do the delivery,anyone knows?
:p



Owels, I am seeking for help from you guys!

1=>i am looking for the fujifilm mini7s's film?
Is there anyone selling with cheap price?
Preferably below RM22.
I need 5 packets!!
Thanks for helping (:

2=>I am looking for a house to rent at tampoi area.
Such as:
Taman Johor, 
Taman Munsyi Ibrahim, 
Taman Bukit Mewah,
Taman Setia Tropika,
Taman Impian Emas,
Taman Bukit Kempas,
Taman Anggerik.

Fully Furnished, 2 Storey Terrace House,Air Corn needed, 
price between RM600-RM1200.
will be moving in from September 2011 onward.

Owels, do kindly leave me a comment if you are the property agents or help me to ask around.
There's a side bar in the left of my blog.
Thanks a million!!


And yes, time for dinner!
Look forward for you guys' comments!
Thanks in advance once again!
(:




Least but not last,
I love you baobei dear 

No comments:

Post a Comment