Be with you!♥

Saturday 13 August 2011

Panasonic GF3

Good evening peeps!

Recently i read about the latest Panasonic GF3 on newspaper and i am attracted by its design and etc.
I am so craving for it! ROAR~~
It is priced at RM1.6k with single lens, RM2k plus with double lens.
Long long ago, i dreamt of owning a cool camera and go around for shooting.
And now, will my dream come true?
Yiaksss, I am still considering even though my boy has warned me not to get it and my mum said ever since i am unemployed, i shan't anyhow spend money like i did before. LOL

Hmmm, anyone can provide me a good deal on getting a new set of GF3?
or any reviews on this product?



should i should i should i?
:p




Never knew it could be a so difficult job to find a house in jb!
Please please please,
get them a house for rent soon!



Time for dinner,
I am hungry again.


Have a nice weekend guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment