Be with you!♥

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Exhausted to the max

Imma seriously exhausted now! Last night was my very first time done jailbreak, you know, it is cracked thoroughly. I felt pain can! Tones of rude words feel like coming out. T.T So, i am absolutely bored for the whole day! Anyway, tonight i am going to rescue my poor iphone. Hopefully my stuffs are still there, aren't they? >.<


Yesterday went to jusco with mum and during half way we stepped into a hongkong restaurant named 'food and tea'. A serious advice to people, try not to step into the restaurant if possible, their foods are the worst ever. My mum and i were feeling unwell after taking their foods. Mum forced herself to puke out the foods and i refused to do so,and i got nauseous and stomache in the end. What a bad experience. Their foods seemed not to be fresh while serving.
Ps; anyway, this has just happened to us, no offence.



Last but not least, my dream is coming true :D Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment