Be with you!♥

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Outta Control

One of my dreams have fulfilled and still going on. I wish it could go a long way.
Owels, shall see. wish me luck?


Kinda tired of the situation now but i do not know what is the need what is the want.
曾经的曾经好像都不见了。
我想要快快乐乐的,请不要让我失望。
Could you please do me this honor?


Just now have done with 'Wedding Marriage' this movie.
A nice movie to share and i knew most of the people are agreeing with me.
This movie's similar to 婚前试爱.. to me.
Both are great shows for those who are married.
It is to make promise but to maintain it, that is a good question.
Well, i do believe in that, provided i meet the one.



Sometimes, i think i need to visit Psychiatrist if not i am gonna get crazy.
I wonder is this my problem or others?
I keep quarreling with others... I lost temper easily and get pissed off more often.
Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment