Be with you!♥

Sunday 23 October 2011

Amitabha

I am still suffering now, please pray for me. I need a speedy recover. I hate being sick seriously, guys please don't get approach me when you are sick. I wish to have a good immune system to defeat all the bacteria. Aza aza fighting!!


Few days ago, a very lucky girl, Angie, who has gone through the happiest moment with her friends n family. She  is named as Mrs. Toh. A big congrats to her, may her have an everlasting happiness n many many many year blissful life ahead and 早生贵子!hahahaha bring back a baby after coming back from your sweet honeymoon okay? ;P Getting to know her not more than a year time, however, i could feel her sincerity in making friend with me.. I am happy to know this girl :)


November is calling means that i have to go back to KK for the regular check up very real soon!! Wish me luck~ After that, need a shopping to compliment myself.. maybe a birthday gift? What to get? A gucci? An  Ipad2? a burberry brit? Urghhh,, shouldn't spend like nothing.. Where to go during birthday? hmm, that's a question..


Last but not least, please support my own small business @vougelicious!! Thanks guys~~!!!

3 comments:

  1. u shud attend their wedding dinner!
    happiness is everywhr! :))
    yay! pamper urself with a lil gift!
    and share us what hv u bot here :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyyy thanks gal!!!
    so touched to see your bloggie updated about me><
    hahhahahaha i also very happy to meet you as friend! AND YOU REALLY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF OKAY?? Please~<3 Have a nice day ahead!! and i dont want 早生贵子!hahahahahaah ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sharyse
    well.. haha i could still smell the happiness even thou i never been there! :)
    Decided not to spend much on this year birthday, gotta save up money to gain the level of my health instead. i will share what i have bought on my blog soon! hehe

    @angie
    girl u shouldn't put '><' why not ':)'? lol
    yes i will take 100000000 times better care of myself, as promised. <3
    why not? then when u wanna get a baby?

    ReplyDelete