Be with you!♥

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Who do you think you are?

I SERIOUSLY DETEST PEOPLE BY PUTTING ME AIRPLANE!

Yes, no matter who you are. Same goes to my family, relatives, bf. I just simply hate it. I rarely did it to my friends nowadays except i am sick. You know, people already plan nicely on the coming date, anticipating it, to look forward it. Well, i bet none of you like the feeling of it.

I understand i ain't important to maybe some of you, but please do not do that to your friends, it hurts. I always tell people do not over-commit if you can't really make it. Once promise, please make sure do not let people down. Be responsible to yourself and others. That would be much appreciate.

I ain't saying anyone, don't worry :) I am just sharing a lil story about myself. Owels, a lesson learnt, please do not be over-kind to those people who will not appreciate it at all, you don't get a compliment but troubles. I will be more alert next time. Thanks for that.



Here comes another story of the day.

Just now was supposed to receive my parcel from a boutique, who knows the person got me the wrong parcel which not belongs to me. Luckily the person is nice, she called and being honest to me, never took out the money inside. A million thanks to her, she is a kind person. Another lesson learnt today, please double check the parcel whether does it belong to you before you sign on the list. It's kinda troublesome by making so many calls just to chase back your parcel and make sure nothing goes wrong. Cheers.




I hope my thunderstorm can go away ASAP. Sigh. What goes around comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment