Be with you!♥

Thursday 24 November 2011

Thanks Giving Day ♥

Alright i believe today will be my lucky day and the tough period are going to leave me far far away!


Woke up in the early morning went to KPJ for my check up after two weeks dose of medicine, so here i came back for the second check up after the following week. Tremendously happy when the doctor told me i am all alright :) Okay, I admit i was acting like nothing is gonna happen before the check up, so i smile when i get this good news! Amitabha! Thanks for being there with me, of course my parents, dear, relatives etc.


Later gonna get myself a piece of chocolate indulgence from secret recipe since i am heading over Senai Airport in the late evening to pick up my aunt n the lovely cousins! Owels, can't wait to have it and meet my dearies ♥  


Today is The thanksgiving day, i hereby specially thanks to my parents, siblings, boy, relatives who have went through the tough period together with me.. deeply appreciation to them. May all of them deserve better life in future, stay in both health n wealth! I love you guys ♥  


Time flies ! There goes our 2nd Anniversary on last Saturday! Lunch at Modern Revelation at Sutera, followed by the very first only two of us sing k session at Loudspeaker, had dinner at Guang Hui Zhu Chao! Was satisfied with the whole day session just only with him ♥ Received the very first bouquet of red roses from him as well ! Yea, I've been craving for this for years i guess? Finally. Thanks, as well as the card, full of loves. Hope you like the burberry long sleeve cotton shirt too, purposely went in Singapore just bought this for you, of course, my bag as well. LOLs






It's raining season which i hate the most, i prefer cloudy day wey. Who doesn't? Ehhh..? Hope my birthday trip could be memorable, filled with laughter and lots of fun ! I am so anticipating, thanks for who taking parts of this trip :) gonna spend few hundred bucks on this trip again, money money, i need you, can you let me to strike TOTO,4D and Damacai? ;P






My iPhone is once again back in normal after sync from my pc. Wonder how could my iTunes cope with the jailbreak software >.<  It was like whenever both connected, my iPhone will back in normal. Am still considering whether shall i get an iPad 2 !! Priced at RM1799 with free shipping and engraving service :)) Now then realized 16GB is not big enough for me to store my stuffs such as games, photos, musics etc. So i'll get the 32GB instead, hmm, can i? I bet i am gonna scolded by parents if i really get it. >.< Ishhhh, what's going on?






Oh yay, I can smell the favorite Dec, let's rocks the December !! A great month ahead :) Another 20days.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....really thanksgiving day!

    ENJOY DECEMBER!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete