Be with you!♥

Thursday 8 December 2011

Money can buy anything but not health.

Being healthy is part of my responsibilities now.
I understand whenever i fall sick, the person who worries the most will be my mum. So i have to keep myself healthy. To have more fruits. veges, drinks, exercises each day.
Sad to say, lao tian ye doesn't seem to care about me. I fell sick like once a month ever since the past few months. Imma freaking sick of it now. I need a great health, isn't it so difficult to me? Poor me indeed.

I have suffered more than you can imagine during 2011, that was truly unforgettable in my life and i swear i won't let it happens once again! Just to beware of my lifestyle and emotion will lead me to a healthy girl. Just do it.



Money can buy anything but not health, however, i can't buy anything without money too.
How pathetic it is. I've been spending like i earn few thousand a month those few months. I shall stop myself from buying clothing, accessories right after my birthday trip! It's a must. I must save those money up for my future, yes, just to play safe in case i have something emergency money needed. 
I seriously need a job right after CNY! Any recommendations in both sales and admin lines job for me? Can be accepted either in SG or jb. I will be much appreciate for your help!



I need friends to talk to me, are you the ones?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, so conscious of you to jot down everything u done. Jy I sure u can make changes to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ping cheng, thanks for your encouragement. i can't say no to them, so just face it unwillingly. lol. i'll jiayou:)

    ReplyDelete