Be with you!♥

Monday 19 December 2011

i know i can do better.

i am blessed whenever i am with them! Of course, with my dear too!

The 6 days 5 nights trip was truly awesome, an unforgettable trip to me! Though all of us are hell tired but mostly satisfied with the places and foods. Look forward the next trip with them soon!

The two women i care the most in my life. I am looking forward to the handsome boy to arrive the world. ;P



I know whenever i am failed, they will always be there for me.


 He is the person whom i'll be staying together with in my whole life. Plus, this 红线袋 makes us stick together! i likey!
Thanks for your good temper makes me so being loved! I love you always.



Woowww! Santa Claus is coming to the town! May Santa grant all of my dearies' all wishes.  A Merry Christmas! 

*Christmas Tree at Mid Valley! Nicey! They make it so Christmas can! Dear is acting cute with the girlies bag =P



Conclusion: Sorry for being bad temper at times. Time for being more mature. I love you all. I got lots of free gifts from u all. hehe

Hmmm shall continue my drama! 我可能不会爱你. Nice show wey!



No comments:

Post a Comment