Be with you!♥

Sunday 8 January 2012

hard feeling

Thou i have every best thing with me, but if i don't have a good health, what is the benefit of owning them? I am sorry for my bad emotional again, out of my expectation.


Whether to study English while working to make a self-improvement, to prove to the people i could actually able to speak in fluent English and even writing so! Which to choose? British Council or ELS? Which is better? Any advice?



One thing can brighten up my day is my iphone is back in normal! Yeah, i am able to take photos, upload photos and browse safari and so on! It's all because of the iOS5.0.1!! I think part of the reasons kept my phone having problems is due to the overdue of the usage! Too much of application were working at the same time so everything happened. LOL.



Owel, i have received free trial masques for both face and eyes from FabulaHealth! Just tried the face masque this after and surprisingly the outcome is good. Will update once i try the eyes one!



Time to sleep. Nights peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment