Be with you!♥

Saturday 31 March 2012

leave the bad temper behind, let the smiley face covers everything.

Finally got my Samsung S fixed few days ago! I remembered the first day i got it i was like wth, i can only go facebook and google. Neither downloading apps nor taking photos, thanks to the device, all couldn't be able to work properly. I am so happy to have this device now! Thou, the function is much different from iphone but overall is still alright as the price is superb reasonable! *wink* I'd treat you nicely for sure, welcome to my IT world.



Well, i am blessed that i am fine at this stage. From now onward, i shall leave the bad temper far far away from me, hence, the smiley face will take over it! Keeping myself optimistic is the everyday-to-do list. So please do make me happy instead of creating problems to me everyday. Sometimes, I just simply dislike people either badmouthing on me or discussing about my personal status. I detest people on cheating me, showing their attitude on me and so on. This is my life, you are not supposed to take a ride on my path, so please, go away.



Gonna start my work soon, too much of events are coming up! I should have to enjoy my life before i start my full-timer job in kl! Praying hard for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment