Be with you!♥

Wednesday 14 March 2012

stay free

Shopping makes my life, never fails. I love to buy but only part of them i will wear when i am out. In the past when i was still working in SG, i used to spend like there's endless savings inside the bank account. But now, I have finally realized that when comes back to Malaysia, by earning Rinngit Malaysia, I can't do so. I am sad thou. I've lots of things to buy like recently i am aiming for the dp clutch comes sling bag in cool purple, however i just newly bought a bag.............. I could only get my pay end of April and within a month i have spent like i am earning much like past. LOLs. 


I've been working at Empire Kiehl's for few days, one thing i don't like is the sales is kinda bad, that's not under my expectation. I need more money instead, i don't wish to waste my knowledge and my time on waiting nobody to serve. Another thing is the distance, we have spent quite sometimes on travelling, money on both petrol and touch n go. I have done a calculation as if i decided to work there for permanent staff, i need to spend more than RM600 for petrol, season parking fee, touch n go in total if i drive to work myself. How scary! Can't imagine how much can i own after all the deduction. My resolution this year ain't seem to be in this way. So, shall i?



By the way, next week gonna back in JB to my sister's baby full month! How time flies. I miss him quite a lot, hehe, he's way too cute! Fair skin with pair of cute eyes :) Afterwards, there comes my next appointment in SG, bless for the result will be great and i will be greatly fine and great health always! Amitabha.




My iphone keeps bring me bad issues, yes, i crave for the new iphone now. LOLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment